In most cases, oral health problems go from bad to worse. It’s so important to deal with these issues quickly, and of course, make regular appointments for dental check-ups every 6 months to prevent potential future issues.
You may have felt all of these things but Page Dental can help
Worry & Pain – Around 30% of Americans aged from 50 to 64 years of age feel concerned or embarrassed by the condition of their teeth*. In addition, a slightly larger proportion have experienced dental conditions which have caused pain.
- Dr. Page and her team can address your dental pain and any dental concerns you may have. There’s no need to feel embarrassed or to be in pain any longer. Call (214) 692-7499 and our dental office manager, Colleen, will find a way to work you in.
Financial Stress – One of the main problems faced by Americans not receiving adequate dental treatment appears to be problems with insurance coverage. 28% reported that they had no insurance covering their needs for basic oral healthcare*.
- If you don’t have insurance coverage, Page Dental Group can help set you up with a payment plan and we do accept a number of financing options including CareCredit.
Prevent potential future dental issues
Practice good oral hygiene every day:
- Brush your teeth at least 2 times a day using a fluoride toothpaste.
- Floss every day.
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Replace your toothbrush every 3-4 months or if bristles seem frayed.
- Schedule regular dental checkups – every 6 months.
- Avoid tobacco use.
*Source: A National Poll on Healthy Aging was carried out by the U-M Institute for Healthcare Policy and Innovation with support from AARP and Michigan Medicine, U-M’s academic medical center. The full article can be found at Tooth trouble: Many middle-aged adults report dental pain, embarrassment and poor prevention.